Thursday, June 6, 2013

And as for you ,_____, this is the bond we share

Told you guys I was going to do the Breakfast Club ending after...



Told you guys I was going to do the Breakfast Club ending after my last class today.

Audio



trainwrecknews: Check out this interview with Jawbreaker's...



trainwrecknews:

Check out this interview with Jawbreaker's Blake Schwarzenbach from 1995 by Craig Mazer and Justin Best. The interview was done as part of the "Punk Issue" of the short-lived University of Central Florida newspaper UCF InPrint.

ineedabifurcation: 33. Um jingle. Oshikuru



ineedabifurcation:

33. Um jingle.

Oshikuru

This has probably been the best cassette tape buys I have ever...



This has probably been the best cassette tape buys I have ever found at Amoeba.

trasheatme: "Hey June, I want to feel safe."



trasheatme:

"Hey June, I want to feel safe."

Help me get rid of some hoodies! (Size:L)

I did some late spring cleaning and I've listed some Four Year Strong merch, a H2O, and Rotting Out hoodies on ebay. I have a Buy It Now option for 20 bucks (a hoodie). Don't spend more than that! HELP ME OUT! (Plus I usually give some giveaways such as stickers posters or CD's)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/headsinthesand/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

http://www.ebay.com/sch/headsinthesand/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

http://www.ebay.com/sch/headsinthesand/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Photo



Saints And Sailors, Dashboard Confessional this is where I...



Saints And SailorsDashboard Confessional

this is where I say I've had enough
and no one should ever feel the way that I feel now
a walking open wound
a trophy display of bruises
and I don't believe that I'm getting any better

I learned a lot about falling in love when I fell out of love....



I learned a lot about falling in love when I fell out of love. I learned a lot about being a friend when I was alone. I played with fire, I burned it all down. I've made more mistakes than you can count.

In all honesty, I can’t wait to see bodies flying everywhere during Tigers Jaw set at Chain....

In all honesty, I can’t wait to see bodies flying everywhere during Tigers Jaw set at Chain. It’ll be as if I was watching Terror. Remember, it’s the closest you’ll ever dive to an indie song.

Photo



note-a-bear: i-only-wanted-to-be-your-equal: A possum broke...



note-a-bear:

i-only-wanted-to-be-your-equal:

A possum broke into an Australian bakery and ate so many pastries it couldn't move. This is how they found him.

This is still the best news item.

kcesliv-irot:

kcesliv-irot:

After my last class, I'm going to do this while listening...



After my last class, I'm going to do this while listening to Simple Minds.

coldxswim: The Wonder Years - We Were Giants I still love the...



coldxswim:

The Wonder Years - We Were Giants

I still love the fact that Bob from Beware/M.O.M./Let Down is on this song! HAHAHA!

Last night, I was out hanging with friends at a show. I check my facebook account and I find a...

Last night, I was out hanging with friends at a show. I check my facebook account and I find a message. It was someone that I felt was important to me and that I can connect to. Let’s call this person “L”. I read the message while I was talking to my friend and I stopped mid-sentence.  The messaged read “I’ve been using my cutting board lately and it reminded me of you. How are you doing?” Needless to say, I put away my phone and enjoyed the rest of the show.

When I got home, I messaged L back saying that I’m doing very well, getting ready to transfer and all that jazz. Never heard back until this very moment at 12:21 AM 6/1/13. L said she’s doing fine and living alone in  _____ and has 0 friends. That person said she’s been doing a lot of “self-reflection”, whatever that means.

Other than that, I’m not bitter about the times and memories (good or bad) that we’ve had. I was never bitter about that at all and if I was, I snapped out of it. Hell, it was never an official thing. I’m not here to say that person is doing horrible and I’m doing best. I wrote this to prove the point that even though 2 years has past, it still goes to show that I had somewhat of an impact on L. Maybe not a romantic one, but as a simple kinship. The fact that I chose to lose communication with this person makes me the horrible one just because I was butthurt on how things came to be. I lost the idea that L was a friend.

I’m not falling back into this cathartic poetry boy scheme again. I just wrote this to express the disappointment in myself. By no means am I putting myself down, this is more of a “coming-of-age” moment. L would’ve been hell to me anyways as a romantic partner but L was a hell of a friend.

When I was about 13 or 14 years old, I was a bit too young to go...



When I was about 13 or 14 years old, I was a bit too young to go to shows and I missed seeing Comeback Kid with Scott. Nowadays, I'm able to go to shows and watch CBK with Scott back on vocals (temporarily) @chrisalvarezjett @radioactivexkid

zombietowneusa-tm: Here's a little bit of nostalgia I found....



zombietowneusa-tm:

Here's a little bit of nostalgia I found. This was when it was at a YMCA camp ground and played on the floor in the mess hall while the Krishnas made vegan food and sold beads and books.

That bill is amazing.

My nigga Chris told me last night, "You're going to see Chain of...



My nigga Chris told me last night, "You're going to see Chain of Strength, Infest, Slapshot, and Judge this summer. You are going to have one hell of a summer"

hello summer! (well technically summer starts on June 21st)

No comments:

Post a Comment