Thursday, June 6, 2013

http://deepfriedsex.tumblr.com/

I know this is fucked up but

I hope they find something during the ultrasound tomorrow. Just to legitimize what I'm feeling. It's hard to tell someone just how much pain you're in when you're always trying to seem okay.

Photo



No. It means you have to show me your body more...I'm complicated

And silly

mistycoco: following back all new followers



mistycoco:

following back all new followers

For the person who asked about my thigh tattoo



For the person who asked about my thigh tattoo

Your curves aren't creepy. What is creepy is the way you are reverse stalking me with your amazing body. I may need to contact the Tumblr police to get a reverse restraining order against you.

Does a reverse restaining order mean you wouldn't be able to come near me?

southparkdigital: http://cart.mn/myPotPie



southparkdigital:

http://cart.mn/myPotPie

fyspringfield: Field trip anyone?  More images





















fyspringfield:

Field trip anyone? 

More images

impulsible: good god



impulsible:

good god

Photo



jtotheizzoe: birdandmoon: Everybody I know is having kids, so...







jtotheizzoe:

birdandmoon:

Everybody I know is having kids, so I made this helpful guide to nature names for your baby. The original is over here.

From now on I shall be called Bat Falcon Hanson, kthx.

Sometimes my curves look creepy.



Sometimes my curves look creepy.

Photo



theclearlydope: Well, that's unfortunate. 



theclearlydope:

Well, that's unfortunate. 

Photo



vintagegal: Dracula (1931)



vintagegal:

Dracula (1931)

Photo



laughingsquid: Portrait of Lincoln, A Hyper-Realistic Bust of...



laughingsquid:

Portrait of Lincoln, A Hyper-Realistic Bust of Abraham Lincoln by Kazuhiro Tsuji

nutrifitblr: sweetthinspiration: theuppitynegras: firstladysex...















nutrifitblr:

sweetthinspiration:

theuppitynegras:

firstladysexyfineass:

Where is the otter that looked so disgusted with his watermelon?

here he is

image

IDK why I'm reposting this, but I can't not

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS

gastrogirl: s'mores ice cream.



gastrogirl:

s'mores ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment