Sunday, June 9, 2013

Scum

This is amazing…



This is amazing…

Not sure what this is from but makes me think of...



Not sure what this is from but makes me think of @missile_command love you brother…

Sounds right to me #nogod #knowgod #ohio #dayton #yolo...



Sounds right to me #nogod #knowgod #ohio #dayton #yolo #stupidpeople #yourit

Im a loser

How did I spend my saturday night watching Too Cute on Animal Planet I suck…

Photo



#piercing #nose #dayton #ohio #gemcity #nosepiercing #bbtc...



#piercing #nose #dayton #ohio #gemcity #nosepiercing #bbtc #partyonwayne

rebel-in-overalls: Because everyone needs more baby bunnies in...


Aww yes baby bunnies so adorable


Omgosh this one's eating flowers guys and look at it's ears


So teeeeeny and just dem floppy ears


looK AT IT"S NOOOOSE and it's teeny EARS and just UGHSLKDJF so adorable


NOPE DONE that is babby bunny tummy I have lost the ability to can


oh my GAWWWWD it ahs a stuffed animal friend if you don't think that is the cutest shit don't talk to me


aawkjdflkj they're cuDDLINNNNGG


oh my god it's TINYYYY and look at it's tiny wHISKERS and I am just aaaah


buNNY KISSES


LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE EARS yes goodbye I hope you enjoyed the bunnies

rebel-in-overalls:

Because everyone needs more baby bunnies in their lives.

Also, I spent time on the captions, you should look at them.

Photo



dogshaming: Scary FartsSign says: Sometimes I fart so loud that...



dogshaming:

Scary Farts

Sign says: Sometimes I fart so loud that I scare myself and run away! Love, Lucy

Lucy will just be…

View Post

nyjahatuatao: Josh Payne



nyjahatuatao:

Josh Payne

liverdiet: SLAVE 4 YOU tee  Available HERE



liverdiet:

SLAVE 4 YOU tee 

Available HERE

#rust #old #ohio old stuff in the yard in Toledo…



#rust #old #ohio old stuff in the yard in Toledo…

unimpressedcats: sexy sexy











unimpressedcats:

sexy sexy

nyjahatuatao: Melow Perez





nyjahatuatao:

Melow Perez

thievinggenius: Tattoo done by Timmy B.



thievinggenius:

Tattoo done by Timmy B.

thievinggenius: Tattoo done by Peter Lagergren.





thievinggenius:

Tattoo done by Peter Lagergren.

thievinggenius: Tattoo done by Judd Ripley.



thievinggenius:

Tattoo done by Judd Ripley.

Photo



Photo



animalstalkinginallcaps: YEAH, SHE'S GOOD LOOKING, I GUESS. NOT...



animalstalkinginallcaps:

YEAH, SHE'S GOOD LOOKING, I GUESS. NOT REALLY MY TYPE. I LIKE A BIGGER WINGSPAN.

THERE WE GO. PAGE 236. LOOK AT THE PLUMAGE ON THAT ONE. SWEET JESUS.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to BUY bitcoins online, PAXFUL is the best source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Credit Card and they even allow exchanging your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete