Wednesday, June 5, 2013

http://shortxshit.tumblr.com/

Photo



lost-alien: garlic-breadgasm: I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and...

lost-alien:

garlic-breadgasm:

I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a lot of bed creaking and I just heard her say 'Are you even trying?' and I laughed so hard my brother came into the room to tell me to fuck off

LMAO

chililaughingalonewithdoughnuts: lifeinmyworldx10: "Honey Boo...







chililaughingalonewithdoughnuts:

lifeinmyworldx10:

"Honey Boo Boo's Mama, June Shannon weds Sugar Bear 9 years after meeting online"

I have seen many articles and TV segments about this lately. There are a few things that are really bothering me about how the press is conveying this story: 

  1. They met in an online chat room. The amount of people today who meet significant others online is higher than it ever has been. I think this is awesome! Why would we not want other people to connect with someone they enjoy talking to. This also helps to take physical appearance out of the picture. People are falling in love because they enjoy the conversations they are having. 
  2. People have been raging on the wedding attire and decor. I think every bride should feel beautiful on her wedding day. There are many typical bridal dresses I think are ugly, but a bride needs to wear what she feels beautiful in. I don't mind her dress at all and I think it is a very flattering cut on her.  Why does anyone feel it is acceptable to say negative things about what she is wearing. Every bride has the right to feel beautiful, hop off!
  3. Appearance vs words. I REALLY bothers me how people feel it is ok to comment about how "gross" they feel the family is. I think the family is really fucking awesome! They have so much love for each other and it shows. These were the comments June Shannon had about her wedding:
  • "The day was very special mostly because my girls were able to take part in it"
  • "I felt like it was importnat for them to see this moment and celebrate my love for Sugar Bear"
  • "We stayed true to our roots and made the focus on the family and my commitment to Sugar Bear. You can definitely plan an event on a budget!"
  • "Never settle for a man who doesn't treat you right," she advised. "If a guy doesn't love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea."
  • "because I always want them to be themselves and surround themselves with people who love them for them."

If every parent felt this way, we would have a much better world.

I REALLY REALLY hate when people say they are stupid. Lets all remember that she arranged for TLC to directly deposit all the money into 5 different trust funds she set up: 4 for her daughters and 1 for her granddaughter. The girls can not touch the money until they turn 21 with exceptions for school and medical emergencies. 

The thin privilege comments that center around this family are disgusting. The only thing you have to comment on is their weight and how it is "unhealthy"? These comments are directly coming from the fact that people can't find any other way to criticize her parenting style and it annoys them. I wish people focused as much about their own families as they do about this family. This family is happy. Go away and let them raise their children how they want to. 

why are people hating

that looks cool as hell

religiousmom: if you think I won't wear the same bra for three weeks straight you are dead wrong

religiousmom:

if you think I won't wear the same bra for three weeks straight you are dead wrong

caracable: Got me one of them fat girl bikinis. #ootd #fatshion...



caracable:

Got me one of them fat girl bikinis. #ootd #fatshion #fatkini #lovelyladylumps #curvesandswerves #chunkyyetfunky (at The Cablamberts)

Photo



youngstero: amanda bynes tweeted at rihanna that chris brown beat her because she wasn't pretty...

youngstero:

amanda bynes tweeted at rihanna that chris brown beat her because she wasn't pretty enough so lets all just never talk about amanda bynes again

This isn’t even real.

Photo



Photo



skullfvcked: I got this dress for only 5 duckets My lady.



skullfvcked:

I got this dress for only 5 duckets

My lady.

lost-alien: Alone* lol



lost-alien:

Alone* lol

pansexualprincess: today at the mall i saw some boy using a...



pansexualprincess:

today at the mall i saw some boy using a vibrator to massage his face and I silently thanked the lord for camera phones

glacierism: **wears all black in 100+ degree weather** 

glacierism:

**wears all black in 100+ degree weather** 

Photo



thefuuuucomics: thenextnarcissus: morrissarty: the best of...





















thefuuuucomics:

thenextnarcissus:

morrissarty:

the best of tumblr confusion

YOU FORGOT THE BEST ONE

WELCOME TO TUMBLR

Photo



Photo



skullfvcked: hobbies include rough anal and shitting cum

skullfvcked:

hobbies include rough anal and shitting cum

boyqueen: awkwardpandalalala: criticallyill: lazysmirk: HOW...



boyqueen:

awkwardpandalalala:

criticallyill:

lazysmirk:

HOW TO BUY LOW-COST GLASSES

If you are like me, you are low income. It doesn't matter why, but you are and sometimes you need things to prevent your quality of life from dipping too much. Like a decent pair of eyeglasses.

Zenni Optical was brought to my attention by one of the residents at the clinic I interned at. The staff is remarkably skilled and it was my privilege to be able to work with them for 300 hours. Anyway, they serve many low-income folks and, instead of them sending them to their optician to look at frames, they recommended taking the up to date prescription and plugging it in at Zenni to get a good pair.

What you need

  • Your eyeglasses prescription. Get it however:

Dig it up from your paperwork

Call the last place that did your exam and pick it up

Pay for a new eye exam, decline fitting, and take the paper

  • Your pupillary distance

This is likely on your script somewhere. Look for "PD" and the number behind it. Otherwise, try this.

Here's what you do:

Make an account at Zenni.

Plug in your prescription. I won't go into the details of why and how scripts are written the way they are and how cool it is. Just plug in the values exactly as you see them. OD (ocular dexter) is the right eye and OS (ocular sinister) is the left. Sphere, cylinder, and axis for each. 

It should look like this: 

Now shop for some glasses and order. 

Cheapest pair is about $7. Shipping is a flat $4.95 no matter how many pairs you order. Sales are often so, sometimes, shipping is free.

You can also order prescription sunglasses! Just make to order a regular pair in whatever frame, import the prescription you plugged in, and choose Add Standard Lens Tint. 

I recently order my sunglasses because my eyes are going to boil out of their sockets. Took about a week. Came with a lens wipe cloth, PD ruler, and a case. Lenses are accurate and the frame doesn't feel cheap or unbalanced. 

SUPER.

saving this for later

Lots of people I know order from zenni and they get wickedly cute glasses for cheap. It's awesome.

Helpful! Also coastal.com is similar and you can get your first pair of glasses free with the "firstpairfree" code

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment